Hypershred by Eddie Wall
We had all this text worked out about how prime this board is, but couldn't decide on the proper wording and sentence structure so we figured what better than to hear it from the horse's mouth: "I can honestly say that this is my favorite pro model I have ever had in all my years of models. The boards are all the exact sizes i ride I ride for rails, park, and pow. The sidecut, core, and flex are perfect. And my fvorite part is the graphics... the graphics are photos that I've taken over the past ten years of being a pro snowboarder... places, parties, friends, and more. This board will make you more popular in school, with the ladies, and obviously turn you into a pro snowboarder... so hop on and enjoy the ride". -Eddie Wall
Available in 148cm, 154cm, and 156cm (has a sweet picture of a squirrel on it).
That's crazy talk!:
- Full length Aspen/Poplar blend core. All of the pleasure, none of the guilt.
- Triax glass on top for torsion, Biax on the bottom for flex. A killer combo.
- Full wrap edges in case you want to do some "new age" nosepresses.
- 4 x 2 insert pattern for medieval stance sorcery.
- Structurn (TM) base for her pleasure.
- Rail resistant ABS sidewalls. Don't have a blow-out, just blow up!
- Available in the old standy of Traditional Camber as well as a tasty Flapjack Camber. Only use real maple syrup here. Grade A Amber.