Have you ever wondered what it would be like to bring your favorite reclining chair up to the mountain and lap the park, hitting jumps, rails, hips, and boxes in that thing? We have. Although physically getting that chair to the mountain and up the lift woulf prove to be quite a task, the Comfort Cruiser will give you the sensation of sitting in a lounge chair while hitting the biggest booter (of your comfort level) in the park. With a durable aspen/poplar blend wood core, lighter tips for lower swing weight, graphics by Michael Hsiung, the only thing this board is missing is a cup holder and a tray for the remote (let's be serious though, that would be pretty impractical). Just don't fall asleep along the way. That would be bad.
Available in 148cm (ballon ride gone wrong), 154cm (fishing trip with the pals), and 157cm (mysterious safari).
Make a sandwich and grab a cold one:
- Aspen/Poplar blend wood core with Spin Slangin' tips for chuckin' all over the place.
- Triax glass on top for torsion, Biax glass on the bottom for flex. Why make up your mind? Have both.
- Fully wrapped edges. Trust us, you need these.
- 4 x 2 insert pattern. Pay for the front inserts, and we'll give you the back ones absolutely free!
- Structurn (TM) base structure. Ready to ride right from your local mercantile. Unlike a bag of Swedish Fish.
- ABS sidewalls will haunt your dreams.
- Available in Traditional as well as a very prime 6mm Smorgasbord flat/reverse combo. Skal!